TAB has several volunteer opportunities throughout the year that requires the support of our members and our student athletes.
Students are required to obtain volunteer hours for THS graduation. TAB provides several opportunities for all students to exceed your volunteer hours each year.
Twinsburg gains world wide recognition for the largest gather of twins. Each year Twinsburg Athletic Booster and Student Volunteers manage all of the parking and ticket sales for Twinsdays.
- TAB members staff the golf carts that transport twins and attendees to and from all of the parking lots.
- Look for our student Athletes, Coaches and Parents who staff the parking lots to guide attendees and collect funds for the TAB General Fund.
- Our Student Athletes, coaches and parents staff the tickets sales and collection stands at Twinsdays gate.
TAB WRESTLING TOURNAMENT
The TAB wrestling tournament takes place in Feb each year and has risen from 7 schools to 28 participating schools this past year with a waiting list. The success of this program promotes TAB across the state of Ohio and requires volunteerism from our membership and students to make it a success.
- TAB staffs 8 Mats operating simultaneously with score keepers, tappers, and runners
- TAB provides Award Ceremony and Awards.
- TAB staffs food court for 2 day event.
In 2017 TAB will Open Concessions staffing the home side concession stand. Look for volunteer and grand opening information coming soon. TAB also staffs the indoor concessions split with Band Boosters.