On behalf of the Twinsburg Athletic Boosters (TAB), the Executive Board would like to extend the invitation to join, or renew your membership with us.
TAB works to positively promote Twinsburg Athletics at both the High School and Middle School level. A successful program carries pride across the school system and community. TAB provides our members and student-athletes opportunities for volunteerism and engagement in local events that encourages a sense of pride while raising funds to support our athletic programs.
2017 Scholarship winners
- $1,000 Scholorship winners:
Jessica Lyden: $1,000 Al Baker Scholorship
Jake Carinci: $1,000 Joesph J. Stumph Scholorship
- $500 Scholorship winners:
What We Do
Each year TAB provides funding for our Student-Athletes and Athletic Programs.
Some specific projects include:
- TAB provides 2-$1,000 and up to 8-$500 scholarships to senior student athletes each year
- TAB sponsors Senior Banners through Venditti Studios that are displayed each season. After the season, seniors are given their banners to remember their time as a Twinsburg Tiger.
WEIGHT ROOM EQUIPMENT
- In 2016 TAB purchased new equipment for the High School and Field House weight rooms to benefit all athletic training programs.
- Equipment specific to support our female athletes as well as male athletes was identified by the coaching staff and approved by TAB membership.
- TAB provides T-Shirts to any varsity athletic program the league championship as well as, T-Shirts for state qualifiers.
- TAB sponsored Homecoming float kits for each class to decorate a homecoming float for past 2 years since parade was re-instituted.
- TAB provided housing of floats and members donated their houses for the decorating of the floats.
- TAB provided drivers and cars for homecoming parade in 2016
- TAB provides flowers for Senior Night festivities.
- TAB provided pop-up tents for middle school cross country
- TAB purchased blow up Tiger Head that is displayed in outdoor activities.
TRAVEL TO OHSAA STATES
- TAB provides a travel allowance for all state qualifying programs to help defray the cost of transportation and meals during state events.
Members meet every second Monday in room E104 at Twinsburg High School at 7PM. Meetings last about an hour and we look forward to your representation at the next meeting.
TAB has several volunteer opportunities throughout the year that requires the support of our members and our student athletes.
Students are required to obtain volunteer hours for THS graduation. TAB provides several opportunities for all students to exceed your volunteer hours each year
Twinsburg gains world wide recognition for the largest gather of twins. Each year Twinsburg Athletic Booster and Student Volunteers manage all of the parking and ticket sales for Twinsdays.
- TAB members staff the golf carts that transport twins and attendees to and from all of the parking lots.
- Look for our student Athletes, Coaches and Parents who staff the parking lots to guide attendees and collect funds for the TAB General Fund.
- Our Student Athletes, coaches and parents staff the tickets sales and collection stands at Twinsdays gate.
TAB WRESTLING TOURNAMENT
The TAB wrestling tournament takes place in Feb each year and has risen from 7 schools to 28 participating schools this past year with a waiting list. The success of this program promotes TAB across the state of Ohio and requires volunteerism from our membership and students to make it a success.
- TAB staffs 8 Mats operating simulaneously with score keepers, tappers, and runners
- TAB provides Award Ceremony and Awards.
- TAB staffs food court for 2 day event.
In 2017 TAB will Open Concessions staffing the home side concession stand. Look for volunteer and grand opening information coming soon. TAB also staffs the indoor concessions split with Band Boosters.